El Taco Loco taco truck!

Illustration of El Taco Loco

Illustration of Asada Burrito
If you know me, you would know that Burrito's will be on my top 5 of most favorite food in the world. Today I finally tried the burrito at El Taco Loco!
This taco truck has been in this corner for a few years now, and it used to be a red truck too! I don't know if this truck is related to the shop on Market street, but the names the same.

Either way this location serves a lot of the construction workers in the area and its placed next to a smoke shop and a cafe, so I'm sure they get a decent amount of customers during lunch time.

I got the Asada (beef) burrito, took about 10 min to make, the burrito was around $9, the outside tortilla was crisp and chewy, filled with lots of diced up beef, bean and rice. The green inside seemed to be mixed with some kind of dressing as it had a sweet taste, which worked well with the salty but flavorful beef and rice.

I would give this place a SR rating,  Price wise, I think its fair for the amount you get, I wish they included more cilantro, or had pico de gallo in the burrito, would give it more fresh flavor, but the vegetable included in this was new and was pretty nice too. It was also pretty oily/greasy so when eating this make sure you have plenty of napkin just in case.

Location: 2804 NW Market St, Seattle, WA 98107
Hours: M - F: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
            Sat: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM

            Sun: Closed 
Accepts: Cash and Card 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unadon simple step process

Borger Dragon Girl simple step process

Konbini Zine Preview pages for Kickstarter.