Konbini Zine Preview pages for Kickstarter.


Finally finished up the preview pages, still a long ways to go, but its turning out pretty good. 
I'm still not sure about the color though, since they were all items from Lawson, I probably should change the color scheme so it fits the Lawson color, which is Blue. Will need to test things out. 
 Because these will be 8 x 8 inches, I think it might be a good idea to make my speech bubble + face smaller so I can make the Illustrations more bigger. Still lots to test out. 

Hoping to have all 20+ illustrations done by end of March, so I can try and have it made into a book by middle of April. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unadon simple step process

Borger Dragon Girl simple step process