Unadon simple step process




Step 1
Getting done with the line art, using the regular 10px brush, no pressure on photoshop. Usually done on one layer. 


Step 2
Dumping the base layers, using the spool tool and getting the base color to and filling them into each respective parts. I will make different layers for each parts. 


Step 3
Here we look at the reference image and do my best to render it out as close as possible. here I use the default brush on photoshop, but with pressure and play with the opacity. The brush size varies, but usually around 20 - 50 pixel. 

Part 4
this is probably my favorite part, where I would add white speckles to give it the shiny look and make things look really good. Here I just use the lasso tool and make random white blots all over the place.

Part 5
The final step, where I play around with saturation to give it the image a pop! Add my logo and Walaaah! Done! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borger Dragon Girl simple step process

Konbini Zine Preview pages for Kickstarter.